Swift Microwave Therapy
The Podiatry & Biomechanics Co. are now offering Swift Microwave Therapy for plantar warts. This is a new, reliable treatment for verruca lesions that requires no at home treatment.
- Swift is a pioneering new microwave therapy system that provides a precise and easy way of treating verruca lesion.
- Swift was developed by emblation limited
- Swift is one of the fastest growing treatments in UK Podiatry.
- Microwaves are a form of non-ionised radiation, which have the ability to agitate water molecules within skin cells without causing damage to DNA.
- Swift microwaves will penetrate the skin to a predetermined depth. They don’t break the surface of the skin and destroy tissue like other forms of plantar wart treatment (salicylic acid, cryotherapy).
- Studies are showing success rates as high as 83% within 3 – 5 treatments.
- The Swift Applicator has a disposable tip to prevent cross-contamination.
- Best of all, Swift treatments are fast. Each treatment takes less than 10 minutes. No at home treatment is required.